Burns Mirage

Posted on: 22nd November 2006

Hello There,
you have some wonderful guitars here wow !
Still what you call a burns magpie in g5 is as far as I know a Burns Mirage ! (even though you never know with burns) The magpie (II) is a guitar from around ’81, looks very much like a telecaster and is more 1 for the sounds instead of the looks.

Erik Walet